The Tahoe Vista Paddlefest will be taking place in Tahoe Vista, California on the 8th-10th September 2017. It’s a 3 day beach festival at Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort, filled with fun and celebration on and off the water, for the entire community and visitors from all over the world. Unlike many SUP events the Tahoe Vista Paddlefest sounds as though it has something for all ages and paddling abilities. The perfect family festival!
What’s happening at the Tahoe Vista Paddlefest 2017?
– Family focused SUP races and beach festivities. Fun for all the family.
– SUP activities for all abilities (kids races, fun races, 3 mile race, 22 mile SUP relay, 22 mile race)
– Female focused SUP clinics aimed to build skills and confidence as part of ‘The Wild Woman Project’ (on Friday 8th Sept) Suitable for all ages and paddling abilities.
– SUP yoga and wellness seminars as part of ‘The Butterfly Effect’ (on Saturday 9th Sept).
– The longest inland SUP race in the world – 22 miles across Lake Tahoe. 150 paddlers from across the globe will be participating in the ‘Fall Classic’ the final of the Tahoe Cup Paddle Racing Series (on Sunday 10th Sept) It will be an impressive sight and well worth watching even if you’re not taking part.
– Community beach clean hosted by ‘Boarding for Breast Cancer.’
– Guest pro paddlers sharing skills and knowledge.
– Group paddles.
– Live music and dancers.
– Local food and vendors.
– Awards ceremony and finish line beach party!
– Raffle and giveaways.
– Accomodation onsite at the beautiful historic family run lakeside mountain resort Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort.
– Accommodation deals at the Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort and Franciscan Lakeside Lodge.
To find out more about the festival and for tickets click here.