2018 Starboard Tikhine 11’2” wave design / £899
If you’re going to buy one all-round iSUP make sure it’s a good looking one! And they don’t come much better looking than this in 2018 – the Starboard Tikhine 11’2” is a stylish and yet practical iSUP. Being 11’2” x 32” it offers more glide than the shorter all-round mid 10′ iSUPs. And yet because of its 3 fixed fins its still a hard wearing board that will be perfect for family and friends to try out SUP for the first time. The shoulder carry strap makes it easy to carry even after you’ve inflated it. And one thing you can be certain is that this board will turn heads everywhere you go!
- Length 11′2”
- Width 32″
- Thickness 4.75″
- Volume 261l
- Fin set up 3 fixed fins
- Weight 10.9 kg
- Rider size 50-95kg
Our photo gallery
Read on for brand video, details and website www.starboardsup.com
- Amazing artwork and inspiration.
- Shoulder Carry Strap making them effortless to carry to the water.
- Tail carry handle. Can be converted to a paddle holder, one of many Starboard innovations.
The new Tikhine lines featuring custom artwork from Sonni Hönscheid and David Carson with 3 art options available.
11’2″ x 32″ Tikhine This great shape blends nice glide with good stability. Suitable for day trips, yoga sessions and fitness workouts. The increased waterline and higher volume makes the 11’2″ x 32″ a top Tikhine choice for riders above 100 kg.
10’2″ x 31″ Tikhine This fun compact board’s wide tail makes it easy to step back and make quick fun turns. The glide sensation of the very light hull makes it a top choice for riders below 90 kg.
- Target rider: The perfect inflatable introduction for first time paddlers and riders who want style.
- Key features: Built in shoulder strap, paddle holder and bungee tie-downs on the nose.